Thursday, January 19, 2017

Vice Principals' Paddle

 Decided to start posting to this blog again, nothing that important, probably mostly just pictures of guys.  To start with, though, has anyone seen this show?  I don't have HBO, but apparently they have a comedy called Vice Principals which is set in a high school.  I don't know anything about it, but their promotional merchandise includes the following:

I don't know if anyone gets paddled on the show, but I bet some rowdy bros buy this amusing promotional item and have fun spanking each other.  Since high school boys are played on TV by handsome guys in their 20's, I'd be pleased if there were a few spankings on the show, although I doubt it.  Still you never know.

Here's a spankable jock for your amusement.  If I were his coach, and allowed to paddle him, the urge to swat that fine ass would be completely impossible to resist.  Sorry, dude, bend over.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts